Medical aesthetic procedures for facial rejuvenation have steadily increased in popularity and in effectiveness over the years. Patients and providers alike demand optimal results with no down time and no post-treatment side effects.
Surgical interventions have significantly decreased because they are invasive and expensive. As well, patients are achieving impressive results with non-invasive procedures such as offered at aspireMD.
Non-invasive, state of the art, safe and effective is a priority credo of aspireMD. The aspireMD laser focuses the Medical Power of Light using photothermal heat to simply, safely and effectively combat facial aging.
Concerns such as naso-labial folds and perioral wrinkles are noticeably improved.
If you are interested in complementary approaches of neck revitalization refer to 3D Neck Revitalize.
With a combined protocol of both inside your oral cavity and outside on your skin – all angles and full thickness are covered to ensure optimal rejuvenative results!
4D Face Revitalize is a series of synergistic, non-invasive laser treatments of both the exterior facial and interior oral cavity, encouraging facial tightening and volumizing without injectables. With two laser wavelengths (Er:YAG and Nd:YAG) and 4 treatment modes, anti-aging is comprehensively approached from 4 different levels. Working on both inner, deep medial and superficial connective structures of the skin; as well as targeting superficial imperfections with first in class, full thickness effectiveness.
The four "dimensions" of the aspireMD laser refer to four distinct treatments with the Fotona’s SP Dynamis system, all harnessed in concert to combat facial aging, with little or no downtime or anesthesia, 4D can be performed all year-round. Using a specialized adapter, the aspireMD Er:YAG laser treats the face from the inside of your mouth. From this vantage, we have more immediate and potent access to induce the production of collagen and elastin fibers in your dermis. The process of skin remodeling occurs when these deeper layers are targeted with the non-ablative thermal properties of laser light. The results are tighter, brighter, smoother, more youthful looking skin .. essentially a non-invasive laser face-lift!
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD skin health care team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns integrating her 20+ year professional expertise to your care. A detailed conversation and assessment will formulate your diagnosis. Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will develop the best treatment approach for you.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and to that end will fully explain each recommendation assisting you in your navigation of the myriad of choices. When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane will then develop the best treatment approach for you which encompasses your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
The aspireMD skin health professionals will take exceptional care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful … let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan; your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept with your file with the same strict confidentiality as your medical records.
aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the treatment area prior to the injections to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
Before treatment begins, your face will be thoroughly cleansed with an antiseptic cleanser. Both you and the laser technician will be provided protective eyewear. Patients often describe a slight heat sensation as the laser is targeted to the area. Most patients find it very tolerable especially with the use of aspireMD comfort cream. The procedure takes approximately 45-60 minutes to complete depending on the size of area being treated during the appointment.
- Once the 4D Face Revitalize procedure is complete, you should expect to feel the heat and burning sensation that resembles a sunburn for a few hours.
- Occasionally there is localized pinpoint bleeding.
- You will be red and swollen for a few days.
- The aspireMD health team will apply a colour-matched therapeutic makeup Oxygenetix. (Those who commit to a package of treatment sessions will be gifted their own sterile bottle for home use). The application of Oxygenetix will allow you to engage in your daily activities with less self-consciousness.
- During the healing process, your skin will feel dry and tight.
- You will be given a Post-Laser Skin Care Kit with specific care products and instructions to ease this transition phase.
- It is expected that on approximately day 3 post-treatment, your skin will appear bronzed. The treated skin will then flake and shed.
- This process occurs typically over days 3 and 4 after your laser treatment. Using a clean facecloth to gently wash after day 3 will encourage the sloughing of your dead skin.
- Your healing skin is vulnerable, so sun exposure should be avoided.
- Beyond day 5, your rejuvenated skin may remain pink for 1-2 weeks as it normalizes.
- Your skin will continue to remodel and improve over 6 months after your treatment series is completed.
- 4D Revitalize and Restore delivers it’s best results with a series of 4 sessions spaced one month apart. We’ve discounted the package price and offer further savings with a gift of our Oxygenetix Therapeutic Foundation when you invest in the full four treatments of 4D Revitalize.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
The aspireMD team took 10 years off my look with their amazing laser procedure!