Medical aesthetic procedures for facial neck rejuvenation have steadily increased in popularity and in effectiveness over the years. Patients and providers alike demand optimal results with no down time and no post-treatment side effects.
Surgical interventions have significantly decreased because they are invasive and expensive. In addition, patients are achieving impressive results with non-invasive procedures such as offered at aspireMD.
Non-invasive, state of the art, safe and effective is a priority credo of aspireMD. The aspireMD laser focuses the Medical Power of Light using photothermal heat to simply, safely and effectively combat facial aging.
Read more about why 3D Revitalize is right for you.
3D Revitalize is a series of synergistic, non-invasive laser treatments, encouraging skin retexturizing, tightening and colour correction without injectables.The three "dimensions" of the aspireMD laser refer to three distinct treatments with the Fotona’s SP Dynamis system, all harnessed in concert to combat aging, pigmented, rough, sagging skin on the neck, décolleté, hands and other parts of the body with little or no downtime or anesthesia - that can be performed all year-round. The results are tighter, smoother, more even toned and textured, youthful looking skin.
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD skin health team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns integrating her 20+ year professional expertise to your care. A detailed conversation and assessment will help formulate your diagnosis. Dr. Jane will develop the best treatment approach for you through the many choices available.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and she will fully explain each recommendation to that end. When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your treatment plan which encompasses your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
The aspireMD skin health professionals will take wonderful care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful. Let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the treatment area prior to the injections to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
Before treatment begins, the area to be treated will be thoroughly cleansed with an antiseptic cleanser. Both you and the laser technician will be provided protective eyewear. Patients often describe a slight heat sensation as the laser is applied to the area. Most patients find it very tolerable, especially with the use of aspireMD comfort cream. The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes to complete depending on the size of area being treated at the appointment.
- Once the 3D Revitalize procedure is complete, you can expect to feel the heat and burning sensation that resembles a sunburn for a few hours.
- Occasionally, localized pinpoint bleeding occurs.
- You will be red and swollen for a few days.
- The aspireMD skin health team will apply a colour-matched therapeutic makeup Oxygenetix if required. Those who commit to a package of treatment sessions will be gifted their own sterile bottle for home use. The application of Oxygenetix will allow you to engage in your daily activities with less self-consciousness.
- During the healing process, your skin will feel dry and tight.
- You will be given a Post-Laser Skin Care Kit with specific care products and instructions to ease this transition phase.
- It is expected that on approximately the third day post-treatment, your skin will appear bronzed. The treated skin will then flake and shed.This process occurs typically over the fourth and fifth day after your laser treatment. Using a clean face cloth to gently wash after day three will encourage the sloughing of your dead skin.
- Beyond day 5, your rejuvenated skin may remain pink for 1-2 weeks as it normalizes.
- Your healing skin is vulnerable, so sun exposure should be avoided.
- Your skin will continue to remodel and improve for six months after your treatment series is completed.
- 3D Neck Revitalize delivers it’s best results with a series of four sessions spaced one month apart. We’ve discounted the package price and offer further savings with a gift of our Oxygenetix Therapeutic Foundation.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
I used to wear scarves and turtlenecks to hide the skin on my neck. Thanks to aspireMD I now wear what I want and show off my youthful skin!