The aspireMD Intimate Issues programs offer women non-surgical solutions to intimate concerns.
RenovaLase is a laser treatment for vaginal atrophy. The aspireMD laser focuses the Medical Power of Light, using photothermal heating to stimulate and restructure the collagen and elastin in the vaginal wall. This results in tightened, strengthened, thickened, more healthily lubricated and responsive tissues of the internal vaginal canal as well as the external opening and vaginal vestibule. Clinical studies report 95% of women indicated they experienced a more than moderate level of vaginal tightening and responsiveness.
One simple procedure, three amazing results!
Learn more about:
Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and her aspireMD health practitioners take great care in assessing each individual patient’s medical history, symptom survey and personal objectives. Together with a thorough evaluation, diagnosis and shared expectations – Dr. Jane and her team will curate a customized treatment plan to achieve your goals.
Dr. Jane will request to have a copy of your most recent pap in your aspireMD chart. Dr. Jane further supports your vaginal health with a prescription of vaginally applied Bioidentical Estriol cream.
Your path towards optimal health and wellness starts with a conversation.
The aspireMD health professionals will take exemplary care of you from start to finish on your journey to own your future. Your better begins here!
After your initial consultation, once all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained.
Expect an internal, gynecological examination by Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo prior to your first RenovaLase procedure. This is necessary to thoroughly evaluate your mucosal tissue, muscle tone/contractility and anatomical orientation or prolapse to quantify the level of improvement expected.
A sterile speculum, similar to that used during a pap test, will be inserted to visualize and prepare the vaginal tissue.
Next a smaller proprietary circular adapter is gently inserted into the vagina.
Within a painless 15 minute session, the entire vaginal canal is treated with Smooth Mode Erbium Laser through a small hand piece.
The vaginal vestibule and introitus opening are treated with laser energy delivered directly to the exterior portion of the vagina. This is the two minute portion of the procedure that is ‘hot and pinchy’. Every patient agrees that the results are worth that momentary discomfort.
This treatment requires no incisions, no bleeding. It is extremely safe with no adverse side effects.
Your results will become increasingly noticeable over the next two weeks, compounding improvement with subsequent treatments.
- Patients may skip back to their routine schedule immediately following the procedure.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of dos and don’ts to encourage your best results.
- You may experience a clear to light yellow discharge requiring a ‘light days’ panty liner for 1-3 days after the procedure.
- Refrain from intense exercise for three days post-procedure. Regular exercise class is fine by the second day.
- Abstain from sexual activities for one week following your RenovaLase treatment.
- A treatment will not be performed during the patient’s menstrual cycle.
The optimal vaginal atrophy treatment protocol is:
- Three treatments, spaced one month apart.
- Maintenance is recommended with one treatment every 18 months.
- Continuation of twice weekly vaginal applications of your prescribed Bioidentical Estriol cream is also recommended to sustain your restored feminine intimacy.
What They're Saying
I’ve tried every lotion and potion available for my dry, burning, irritated vagina. Such profound relief from your treatments. I am so grateful!