IncontiLase is a laser treatment for vaginal and bladder neck relaxation causing incontinence.
The aspireMD laser focuses the Medical Power of Light, using photothermal heating to stimulate and restructure the collagen and elastin in the vaginal and bladder neck wall. This results in tightened, strengthened, thickened, more healthily lubricated and responsive tissues of the internal vaginal canal, bladder neck, as well as the external opening and vaginal vestibule. Clinical studies reveal 94% of women reported that stress urinary incontinence (SUI) improved significantly after 4 months of treatment protocol. 68% were completely free of SUI – jumping jacks of joy!
One simple procedure, three amazing results!
Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and her aspireMD health practitioners take great care in assessing each individual patient’s medical history, symptom survey and personal objectives. Together with a thorough evaluation, diagnosis and shared expectations, Dr. Jane and her team will curate a customized treatment plan to achieve your goals.
Dr. Jane will request to have a copy of your most recent pap in your aspireMD chart.
Dr. Jane further supports your vaginal health with a prescription of vaginally applied Bioidentical Estriol cream.
Your path towards optimal health and wellness starts with a conversation.
The aspireMD health professionals will take exemplary care of you from start to finish on your journey to own your future. Your better begins here!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained.
Expect an internal, gynecological examination by Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo prior to your first IncontiLase procedure. This is necessary to thoroughly evaluate your mucosal tissue, muscle tone/contractility and anatomical orientation or prolapse to quantify the level of improvement expected.
A sterile speculum, similar to that used during a pap test, will be inserted to visualize and prepare the vaginal tissue.
Next a smaller, proprietary, sterile, circular adapter is gently inserted into the vagina.
Within a painless 15 minute session, the entire vaginal canal is treated with Smooth Mode Erbium Laser through a small hand piece.
The vaginal vestibule and introitus are treated with laser energy delivered directly to the exterior area of the vagina. This is the two minute portion of the procedure that is ‘hot and pinchy’. Every patient agrees that the results are worth that momentary discomfort.
This IncontiLase treatment requires no incisions, no bleeding. It is extremely safe with no adverse side effects.
Your results will become increasingly noticeable over the two weeks following your treatment, compounding improvement with subsequent treatments.
- Patients may skip back to their routine schedule immediately following the procedure.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of dos and don’ts to encourage your best results.
- You may experience a clear to light yellow discharge requiring a ‘light days’ panty liner for 1-3 days after the procedure.
- Refrain from intense exercise for three days post-procedure. Regular exercise class is fine by the second day.
- Abstain from sexual activities for one week following your IncontiLase treatment.
- A treatment will not be performed during the patient’s menstrual cycle.
The optimal bladder neck/vaginal tightening results protocol is:
- Three treatments, spaced one month apart.
- Maintenance is recommended with one treatment every 18 months.
- Continuation of twice weekly vaginal application of your prescribed Bioidentical Estriol cream is also recommended to sustain your restored feminine intimacy.
What They're Saying
Hi Dr. Jane, Just a quick update for you! I got off my vesicare medication about a week ago. I laughed this week, cried this week NEW GRAMMA!! I belly laughed , sneezed and guess WHAT!! I did not PEEE!! woot woot – no more panty liners!