Say so long to that crook in your profile! Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo lends her medically aesthetic expertise to smooth and straighten the structure of the central focus of your face – your nose!
Read More about Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Filler
With a thorough initial assessment and diagnosis, Dr. Jane and her aspireMD skin health team formulate the best approach for you. A full explanation of all of your options, including specific considerations of each, will be discussed.
When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your optimal treatment plan, encompassing your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
The aspireMD team will take trustworthy care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful. Let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the treatment area for 20-30 minutes prior to the injections to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
The treatment area is then thoroughly cleansed. For maximum safety, Dr. Jane uses a Doppler sound wave instrument to map out critical arteries and nerves in the treatment area. Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will strategically inject the hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler to reshape the contour of your nose affording you a surgery-free option to redefine your attractive features.
As much as anatomically possible, Dr. Burk-Vassallo will utilize a cannula to place the dermal filler into position. This innovative comfort tip probe maximizes safety while reducing trauma, pain, swelling and bruising.
During the process, patients report feeling a pressure rather than a pain and are intrigued by the sensation of the dermal matrix integrating into their tissues.
- Patients may resume regular activities following the procedure, as there is no downtime.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of what to avoid and what to do to achieve your best results.
- The treatment area may be slightly red, swollen or tender for minutes to days following your procedure. An ice gel pack will be provided to help reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort if necessary.
- Although you will see results immediately, they will continue to improve once swelling abates in 2-4 days and once the product is fully integrated into your tissues in 2 weeks.
- Dermal filler treatments typically last up to 12-18 months, depending on the product used, before a touch-up is requested.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
It’s amazing to find out there is such a simple way to fix something that has bugged me for so long.