Achieve the lips you’ve always wanted! Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo lends her medically artistic expertise to give you natural looking, full, defined, luscious lips, whether to catch up on lost years or upgrade with enhancement. Dr. Jane honours your trust and guarantees you won’t be disappointed.
Full, beautiful lips can be the difference between average and amazing!
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD aesthetic experts team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns, integrating her 20+ years of professional expertise to your care.
Don’t worry, Dr. Jane understands that this first step is a nerve-racking mix of fear (“What if I don’t like them?”) and excitement (“I’ve always wanted an improvement!”)
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and will fully explain her recommendations to that end. She will work with you to curate a customized treatment plan to achieve your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
The dermal filler used to restore or enhance your lips is naturally occurring hyaluronic acid (HA). It has always been an integral part of our lips, giving shape and support to our skin. With age, lifestyle and environment our natural HA breaks down, leaving us with thinner, smaller, lined lips that leave us looking sad or angry. In some individuals, they were never granted enough for their personal preference in the first place. Fortunately, that same natural HA gel has been non-animal formulated and stabilized in a sterile syringe, ready to either replenish your natural fullness or enhance to a ‘want more’ desire, both outcomes creating a captivating facial feature.
Read more about Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Filler
Dr. Jane will educate you on preparatory steps to minimize potential bruising.
If you have a past history of developing herpes virus cold sores, you will be given a preventive prescription of Valtrex™ to start prior to your procedure.
The aspireMD team will take wonderful care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful. Let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan; your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as your medical records.
The lip has a dense concentration of nerve endings (hence why a kiss is sooo pleasurable ;) ). The flip side of that fact is that the lip is also more sensitive to pain. With that in mind, the aspireMD team will prepare you for your treatment by applying aspireMD unique formulation comfort cream for 20-30 minutes prior to your procedure.
Once the area is cleansed with antiseptic cleanser, Dr. Jane will strategically and artistically inject the filler to reshape, restore and/or 3D volumize your lips to achieve your lip personality. Dr. Jane will ensure you’re expressing the most positive, vibrant version of yourself!
A cannula is used to float the product where needed. A cannula is a comfort tipped fine tube created to maximize safety and to minimize pain, trauma and bruising of your delicate tissues.
- You may resume your regular schedule immediately following your procedure. You’ll likely want to go out to celebrate and show them off!
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of what to do and not do to achieve your optimal results.
- Be mindful to keep your lips as neutral as possible during the 48 hours after your procedure. Dr. Jane advises that you refrain from vigorous exercise and enthusiastic use of your lips for 48 hours after your treatment ;)
- Talking and eating is fine. Coffee and tea may be consumed, though you should avoid extremes of temperatures.
- The treatment area may be slightly red, swollen or tender for minutes to days following your procedure. An ice gel pack will be provided to help reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort if necessary.
- In the rare advent of a bruise, we welcome you to call for a same-day appointment for a complimentary bruise-lifting laser/light treatment.
- Although you will see results immediately, they will continue to improve once swelling abates in 2-4 days and once the product is fully integrated into your tissues in 2 weeks.
- To alleviate any first time jitters, Dr. Jane explains that the dermal filler used is so natural that she has an enzyme to immediately dissolve away any undesired outcome, though such a maneuver is never actually requested.
- Dermal filler treatments typically last 6-12 months depending on the product used and level of lip activity.
- Dr. Jane reminds you to avoid: smoking, using straws, narrow mouthed water bottles, whistling, or any other activities that promote excessive lip puckering to optimize the longevity of your luscious lips.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
Thank you for my soft and feminine new lips Dr. Jane!