Give your face an instant lift! Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo lends her artistic expertise to lift and define your cheekbones using subtlety and strategically placed dermal fillers.
Cheeks are the initial step to build the pillars of uplifting support. The foundational framework of your face starts with the cheeks – the ‘je ne sais quoi’ of a captivating face.
With a thorough initial assessment and diagnosis, Dr. Jane and her aspireMD skin health team formulate the best approach for you. A full explanation of all of your options, including specific considerations of each, will be discussed with you.
When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your optimal treatment plan while considering your personal objectives.
The aspireMD team will take exceptional care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful. Let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, once all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the treatment area prior to the injections to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will artistically and strategically inject dermal filler to reshape the contour of your cheeks – simultaneously achieving noticeable improvement in the flow of your contours, diminished nasolabial folds and uplifted lower face.
During the process, patients report feeling a pressure rather than a pain and they are intrigued by the sensation of the youthful matrix integrating into their tissues.
- Patients may resume regular activities following the procedure since there is no downtime involved.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of what to avoid and what to do to achieve the best results.
- The treatment area may be slightly red, swollen or tender for minutes to days following your procedure. An ice gel pack will be provided to help reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort if necessary.
- If a bruise occurs, contact aspireMD for a complimentary same-day bruise-lifting laser therapy.
- Although you will see results immediately, they will continue to improve once swelling abates in 2-4 days and once the product is fully integrated into your tissues in 2 weeks.
- Dermal filler treatments typically last 9-18 months, depending on the product used, before a touch-up is requested.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
I walked out looking and feeling 10 years younger!