It is hard to believe, but summer is almost over. That means it’s time to get back to our regular routines and patterns of healthy living. Sometimes all that summer fun involved slipping back into old habits or perhaps over-indulging just a little. That's OK because we’re here to help you get back on track and back to your best self.
TIPS TO GET BACK INTO YOUR ROUTINE
Sometimes it’s stressful to think about having to get back into your routine, but it doesn't have to be. Try our healthy living tips to get back into the swing of things.
- Rest! This is a great time to get back into good sleep habits. The long summer days can end in late nights, so get back into the habit of getting to bed at a decent hour and feel well rested for the day! Sufficient sleep is one of our greatest lifestyle allies in fighting the effects of aging.
- Healthy eating. If you found yourself splurging on more than a few unhealthy foods during summer travels or backyard barbecues, it's time to get back to healthy eating. Stocking your fridge with healthy snacks you love is the easiest way to do this. Be sure to eat a good breakfast before work, and take a healthy lunch with you to avoid fast food temptation.
- Morning exercise. Exercising in the morning is one of the greatest ways to ensure you will have energy throughout the day.
- Clean your house. A clean house will help declutter your mind. You will feel less overwhelmed during your morning and evening routines if your house is tidy. This is especially important if there have been children lounging around the house all summer.
- Design a routine to make life easier. Only you know what routines work for you, but you might try setting tomorrow's outfit out and gathering all the things needed for work before going to bed. This will inevitably make your morning less stressful. Adding these little time savers to your schedule can actually make a really big difference in your day.
- Try a cleanse. If you overindulged this summer, there's no reason to fret. We do have wonderful wine and delicious restaurants in Niagara, so it can happen easily. Cleansing your body of some of those toxins may be just the boost you need to get back into your healthy living routine. aspireMD, is happy to help you get started on the 10-day Clear Change program that allows you to cleanse your body naturally while maintaining your health and energy. Give us a call to find out more.
There could be more going on than simply trying to get back to your routine, though. You may have noticed a few changes in your body or moods. Our hormone levels change over time, and the effects can be dramatic. You may be experiencing weight gain beyond summer splurging, anxiety, depression, fatigue, loss of libido, hot flashes, and more. The good news is you do not have to suffer. The even better news is that you can ease all the symptoms naturally.
Gone are the days when synthetic hormone replacement was the only option. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy uses naturally sourced hormones that identically mimic our own hormones allowing us to feel like our old selves without the harmful side effects. This therapy coupled with supplements, diet and lifestyle changes will have you living your best vibrant, natural life.
We have a medical doctor and a naturopath on staff to provide you with an integrated and holistic approach. We work together to create the perfect plan individually tailored to your body. Hormone Therapy is compounded by a top nationally recognized and standardized quality facility and is designed to precisely match your body and address your personal requirements. We look forward to helping you get started on discovering your best you.