Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo
Jane Burk-Vassallo’s pursuit of excellence, providing trusted services and products to her patients has defined her 20+ year journey as a highly respected physician.
Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo completed her Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy cum laude (with honours) and obtained her Medical Degree cum laude (with honours), both from Dalhousie University- yup … she’s got Maritime roots ;) She received the Governor General Academic Medal and a Dalhousie University Gold Medal for highest academic standing, among numerous other medical awards and scholarships.
Dr. Burk-Vassallo pursued further postgraduate training from the University of Western Ontario Schulich School of Medicine. Dr. Burk-Vassallo holds the following professional memberships and affiliations:
- Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine (CAAM)
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Canadian Society of Phlebology (CPS)
- Fellow of the Canadian Society of Phlebology (FCPS)
- American College of Phlebology (ACP)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Ontario College of Family Physicians (OCFP)
- Fellow of the College of Family Physicians (FCFP)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
Dr. Burk-Vassallo has received training in wellness, laser, vein and aesthetic procedures throughout North America and internationally, from leading experts in their fields. Dr. Burk-Vassallo is an advanced certified injector with over 20 years of experience. She continuously pursues ongoing medical education and skills training, as well as new and innovative procedures using the latest research and development.