The aspireMD laser utilizes the Medical Power of Light to vapourize those annoying lumps or bumps that crop up on the face or body. Focused photothermal heating is a simple yet safe and effective procedure.
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD skin health team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns applying her 20+ year professional expertise to your care. A detailed conversation and assessment will formulate your diagnosis. The foremost priority of the aspireMD skin health practitioners to always assure there is no cancerous concern.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and to that end will fully explain each recommendation. When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your treatment plan which encompasses your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
The aspireMD skin health team will take great meticulous care of you from start to finish on your journey towards smoother, healthier skin .. your Better Begins here!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan; your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept with your file with the same strict confidentiality as your medical records.
The area is thoroughly cleansed with antiseptic cleanser. Protective eyewear is worn. Depending on the size and location of the lesion; a local anesthetic may be injected to maximize your comfort. The laser will be specifically targeted to the offending lump or bump by our expertly trained aspireMD laser technician – promptly eliminating that nuisance extra flesh.
- Patients may resume regular activities following the procedure, as there is no downtime involved in most cases.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of what to avoid and what to do to encourage your best results.
- The treated area will be bandaged if required.
- Expect to have an area of red, healing tissue that will look like a scab for 5-7 days.
- Depending on the anatomical location and dermal depth of the lesion, some lesions may require a followup treatment.
- After the natural healing process has occurred you will be thrilled to fully appreciate your results.
What They're Saying
Thank you aspireMD for ridding me of that annoying bump!