aspireMD colour correction laser uses multi-wavelength, short-pulse technology as a non-invasive approach to treating pigmentation and unevenness. Unlike ablative lasers, the colour correction laser aims to target and destroy pigmentation without damaging surrounding tissues offering a safer, less invasive treatment with no downtime.
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD body contour team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns integrating her 20+ year professional expertise to your care. A detailed conversation and assessment will help formulate your diagnosis. Dr. Jane will develop the best treatment approach for you.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and will fully explain each recommendation to that end. When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your treatment plan which encompasses your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
The aspireMD skin health professionals will take wonderful care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful. Let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, once all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
If desired, we will apply aspireMD-formulated comfort cream to the treatment area to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. Just let us know when booking your appointment or by calling the clinic before your treatment. We will then invite you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your treatment to apply the aspireMD comfort cream.
Before treatment begins, the area to be treated will be thoroughly cleansed with an antiseptic cleanser. You and the aspireMD technician will both wear protective eyewear. The aspireMD colour correction laser will pass over the area to be treated, targeting and breaking up the offending pigment. Patients often describe a slight heated sensation that is easily tolerated, especially with the use of aspireMD comfort cream. The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes to complete depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Once the Laser Colour Correction procedure is complete, you can expect to feel the heat and burning sensation that resembles a sunburn for a few hours.
- You may be pinkish or slightly red and swollen for a few hours to days, depending on the severity of your condition.
- The aspireMD skin health team will apply a colour-matched therapeutic makeup Oxygenetix, which will allow you to engage in your daily activities with less self-consciousness.
- Your healing skin is vulnerable, so sun exposure should be avoided.
- Your red and brown pigment will require 3-6 treatments, spaced one month apart to achieve your anticipated outcome.
- Your skin will continue to remodel and improve for six months after your treatment series is completed.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
This is fantastic! Finally something that properly evens out my skintone!