SoftLift™ is a gentle, non-surgical option for patients looking to turn back the clock on the aging signs of their face. Utilizing the aesthetic insights of MD Codes, Dr. Jane is able to achieve many of the benefits of a facelift without the downtime, recovery and expense of surgery. Using cosmetic injectables such as BOTOX Cosmetic™ and Juvéderm™ fillers – the foundational framework is supported and uplifted, contours enhanced and specific features highlighted. SoftLift™ synergistically combines neuromodulators and fillers to address the negative expressions of fatigue, sadness, anger or sagginess that aging imparts on our appearance. The surface of your skin is smoothed out and facial contours are re-defined.
We know that how you look is closely related to how you feel. To help you achieve the look that will make you feel and appear the way you desire, we will work together to form a cohesive treatment plan that will assist you in achieving your best outcome possible.
We will accomplish this by determining:
- How you would like your appearance to make you feel
- The areas that we will address to help achieve that objective
Rather than chasing a wrinkle or line – Dr. Jane is most interested in the message that your overall appearance conveys. She will achieve for you a refreshed, vibrant, uplifted countenance.
Young beauty is an act of nature. Ageless beauty is the passionate work of Dr. Jane’s sharp aesthetic eye AND soft skillful touch.
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD skin health care team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns integrating her 20+ year professional expertise to your care. A detailed conversation and assessment will formulate your diagnosis. Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will develop the best treatment approach for you.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and to that end will fully explain each recommendation. When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your treatment plan which encompasses your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
Download and bring in our Aesthetics Questionnaire to help identify your personal objectives.
aspireMD, in collaboration with the providers of Botox ™, Juvéderm™, Latisse ™, Belkyra™ and SkinMedica™ offer you a money back loyalty program. Our staff will help you enroll and reward you points, which turns to dollar, every time you receive an Allergan product treatment at our clinic. Redeem your points for savings on your next Botox™, Juvéderm™ or other select Allergan products that Dr. Jane recommends are right for you. Earn, Redeem, Repeat!
The aspireMD face care team will take great care of you from start to finish on your journey as the renewed, vibrant and natural you re-emerges. Your Best is yet to come @aspireMD.
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan; your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept with your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the treatment area prior to the injections to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
Once your comfort cream is removed, and the area is thoroughly cleansed, you should expect to spend an additional 20-45 minutes with Dr. Jane.
SoftLift™ involves the aesthetic eye and skillful touch of Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo.
A neuromodulator such as Botox™ is strategically injected into targeted muscles to release the pull of stubborn muscles – gently creating a relaxed, refreshed appearance.
Dermal fillers such as Juvéderm™ are systematically administered to enhance your best features, create an uplifting facial framework, replenish deficits and/or redefine your alluring contours.
Naturally present hyaluronic acid is a panacea to assist in rejuvenating or enhancing your face and body. Dermal fillers are subtlety and strategically placed in areas such as the cheeks, smile lines, lips, chin, jawline and temples to restore your youthful contour or enhance your existing structure. Treatment can also be done on other parts of the body such as the hands and décolleté to bring back a youthful appearance. Reshaping of nasal and facial irregularities as well as reduction in the appearance of scars is also easily achieved with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo’s expertise.
Don’t let aging skin shadow your inner beauty. Rejuvenate your best features to let your beauty radiate to your world!
- You may resume regular activities following the procedure, as there is no downtime involved.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions of what to avoid and what to do, to encourage your best results.
- Although impressive results are enjoyed immediately, your refined result will be best appreciated when any swelling abates within 2 - 4 days, and when the Juvéderm HA product is fully integrated into your tissues in up to 2 weeks.
- The treatment area may be slightly red, swollen or tender for minutes to days following your procedure. An ice gel pack will be provided to help reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort if necessary.
- In the unlikely event of a bruise post procedure, call the aspireMD team at 905-397-1122 for a complimentary bruise lifting, laser light therapy.
- Refrain from rubbing the treated area for 4 hours after as it may displace the product to unwanted areas.
- Do not sleep, when your face would potentially rub into your pillow, for 4 hours after treatment.
- Wash and apply makeup only after 4 hours from treatment. The aspireMD team will apply a therapeutic makeup Oxygenetix™ if you are going on to see and be seen immediately following your treatment.
- Avoid excessive exercise, sauna etc. for 1-2 days after treatment.
- The Botox™ component of your care requires a two week followup after your initial treatment in order to evaluate your full response. Patients look forward to refreshing their Botox™ results every three to four months. It’s effectiveness typically lasts longer than that as it’s been maintained past one year.
- Dermal filler results will last 1-2 years before a touch up is requested.
- The aspireMD face care team may recommend further treatments to complement your refreshed visage. They are also available to walk you through a recommended daily skincare routine to help optimize and maintain your results.
Dr. Jane is always advising us to sleep on our backs in order to optimize our injectable treatments. Sleeping on your back will diminish excessive pressure on the product and promote its longevity. Learn about our Envy Pillow to help keep you sleeping restoratively on your back all night long.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
I am tickled pink to be looking so fabulous. Dr. Jane, you did an amazing job of correcting my under eyes, making my eyelids seem higher, getting rid of tons of wrinkles above my lips, giving me some cheek bone definition!