Microneedling is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine that treats the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, traumatic scars and the overall improvement of the skin’s texture, tone and colour resulting in clearer, more vibrant skin with fewer signs of aging. It is Collagen Induction Therapy!
Your aspireMD healthcare professional uses our MicroPen to create controlled micro-punctures on the skin’s surface in order to aid in the production of collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in a thicker epidermis with a softer, smoother appearance.
Microneedling also creates micro-channels which allow topical gels, creams and serums to be absorbed more effectively, enhancing the effects in deeper layers of the skin. aspireMD combines the rejuvenating effects of PRP with microneedling, encouraging regeneration of your skin’s collagen and elastin. The ultimate collagen induction therapy!
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD skin health care team for a complimentary in depth consultation.
After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Jane will apply her 20+ years of expertise as a physician to your care to address your current concerns and help you achieve your desired outcomes.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge will empower you!
Once all your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your treatment plan, encompassing your personal objectives.
The aspireMD face team will take exemplary care of you from start to finish on your journey as the renewed, vibrant and natural you re-emerges.
Your best is yet to come at aspireMD.
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
Your body’s own PRP will be harvested through a small blood collection.
aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the treatment area prior to the injections to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
A sterile cartridge containing 12 micro-points is attached to the microicroneedling pen. Your specific, predetermined treatment depth is selected. Next, in a smooth motion, the pen will be gently pressed against the skin while simultaneously gliding and infusing the PRP serum in each direction until the entire treatment area has been covered with multiple vector passes. The feeling is similar to sandpaper being moved across the skin. Some areas are more sensitive than others, however, the treatment is quite comfortable. The procedure requires up to 30 minutes of your time depending on the size of the area treated.
- Immediately after the treatment, you will notice redness and a sunburn feeling on the treated area. The total healing time is determined by your treatment depth.
- On average, patients experience redness for 1-2 days, followed by 1-2 days of peeling.
- Any self-consciousness may be elegantly concealed with our therapeutic makeup Oxygenetix.
- The aspireMD face care team will recommend products from our medically advanced daily skincare line to complement your treatment benefits.
- Patients rave about their glow within one week of treatment. Visible changes will continue to develop over the course of several weeks to months.
- It is recommended for most patients to receive a series of three treatments spaced four weeks apart.
- For those with more significant skin concerns, such as acne scars, it is recommended to receive 6-8 sessions at six-week intervals.
- To support you in your pursuit of healthier skin, aspireMD offers you significant savings when you invest in a treatment series.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
I love the way my skin has renewed itself to what I remember from my younger days!