Great Eyebrows Don't Happen by Chance.
Great Eyebrows by APPOINTMENT!
Microblading is a semi-permanent make-up technique which creates natural-looking, fuller, defined brows. The secret lies in a manual pen-like tool producing an artistic hair-like stroke with precision and comfort.
Microblading replaces the finest hairs back into eyebrows producing the best definition and dimension possible. Each ‘hair’ is placed individually to create an extremely natural look. Microblading frames and enhances the most engaging feature of the face – your eyes!
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and Samantha, our certified Microblading “Browista” for a complimentary consultation. You will confer on your brow preferences and Samantha will share with you her aesthetic microblading portfolio to enable you to build confidence in her work and to more readily express your preferred style. Our aspireMD Browista will take exemplary care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful … let Sam aspire you!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan; your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
A good portion of your 2 hour treatment appointment is spent customizing your personal brow. Your colour and shape are meticulously determined. Samantha creates your collaborative vision by drawing the shape of your brow with removable pencil. aspireMD comfort cream will be applied to the brow area at the beginning of your appointment to ensure that the procedure is as comfortable as possible.
Your excitement mounts as Samantha begins inserting the inked hair-like strokes under the very first layer of skin. Since your results will last for up to three years before beginning to fade it is reassuring to experience Samantha’s fastidious care to detail, and her unmatched artistic eyes and hand.
It is normal that your skin does not accept all of the pigment. A brow touchup is always scheduled 4-6 weeks after your initial procedure, and is included in your initial price.
- How well you take care of your brows over the first 7 days will ultimately determine it’s healing colour, final appearance and longevity.
- A bit of redness is to be expected the first day or two after microblading, but will soon fade.
- The colour immediately after microblading will appear very sharp and dark but will soften and fade considerably as the healing process evolves.
- Brows should be cleansed with lukewarm water. The coconut oil provided by Samantha should be applied to the microbladed area 3 times a day.
- As your brows proceed through the natural healing process you may experience some flaking and/or scabbing. Picking or peeling any flakes or scabs may cause loss of implanted pigment.
- A touch-up appointment will be scheduled for you 4-6 weeks after your initial application.
- Your new brows will be complete and you can expect to see your final appearance within 6-8 weeks after your final touch-up visit. Your eyes will never look back!
- Your amazing new brows will last up to 24 - 36 months.
Wake up with make-up and never worry about them being smudged off by your pillow or pool!
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
My brows look AWE-SOME after having Sam do my microblading. I am very happy with my eye catching results