Botox Cosmetic™ and other neuromodulators are simple, yet effective, ways to soften or correct those persistent lines that develop over time. It will eliminate wrinkles that appear when muscles in your face contract in a smile, frown or squint.
This reliable procedure will help with a variety of concerns, including:
- Frown lines
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- Brow lift
- Bunny lines
- Cobblestoned chin
- Tipped nose
- Gummy smile
- Lip lines
- Mouth frown
- Neck bands
- Necklace lines
It couldn’t be easier to create a more refreshed, naturally vibrant you!
Pssst, guys – check out our “Brotox” program designed just for you.
During your first visit, you will meet with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo and a member of the aspireMD face care team for a complimentary consultation. After reviewing your medical history, Dr. Burk-Vassallo will assess your current concerns, integrating her 20+ year professional expertise into your care. A detailed conversation and assessment will formulate your diagnosis. Dr. Jane will then develop the best treatment approach for you.
Dr. Jane believes knowledge is empowering, and she will fully explain each recommendation to that end. When all of your questions are answered, Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo will work with you to create your treatment plan which encompasses your personal objectives and desired outcomes.
Download and bring in our aesthetics questionnaire to help identify your personal objectives.
aspireMD, in collaboration with the providers of Botox™, Juvéderm™, Latisse™, Belkyra™ and SkinMedica™, offer you a money-back loyalty program. Our staff will help you enroll and reward you points every time you receive an Allergan product treatment at our clinic. Redeem your points for savings on your next Botox™, Juvéderm™ or other select Allergan products that Dr. Jane recommends are right for you. Earn, Redeem, Repeat!
The aspireMD skin health team will take superb care of you from start to finish on your journey to be your own beautiful. Let us aspire you!
After your initial consultation, when all your questions have been answered and you are comfortable with the treatment plan, your informed consent will be obtained. Expect to have your photograph taken to record your baseline image and celebrate your improvement. Your photographs will be kept in your file with the same strict confidentiality as the rest of your medical records.
One 20-minute treatment with Dr. Jane involves a few tiny injections to the targeted muscle. The neuromodulator inactivates nerves that lead to select facial muscles, relaxing the muscle and softening contraction lines that make you appear older, angrier, more tired, sad or stressed than you truly feel.
Visible results may be expected within 24 hours following treatment, while lines will continue to fade for up to two weeks after treatment. As you maintain your Botox Cosmetic™ or other neuromodulator treatments beyond one year, you will observe continued improvement in etched lines and longevity of treatment.
- Patients describe the discomfort as equivalent to a mosquito bite. However, if the pinch is concerning to you, aspireMD comfort cream may be applied 20 minutes prior to your treatment.
- Patients may resume regular activities following the procedure, as no downtime is required.
- You will be given verbal and written instructions to refrain from touching or rubbing the targeted area for up to four hours after your treatment.
- You will be instructed in simple facial movements to repeat periodically for 30 minutes after your treatment to ensure the most effective uptake of the neuromodulator into your targeted muscles.
- Your dynamic wrinkles will stay relaxed for as long as four months. Obtaining subsequent neuromodulator treatments within four months will enhance and extend your refreshed look.
- Our Oxygenetix Therapeutic Foundation will be colour matched and applied to get you quickly back in stride with your day.
- Rest assured that contrary to urban myth, should you ever decide to refrain from your neuromodulator treatments, you will never look worse than your pre-treatment baseline.
Proof Behind the Promise
Before + After
What They're Saying
I've finally found a home for all my beauty needs with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo! The office is a beautiful space, it’s clean, well appointed and never over-booked which is extremely nice. Over the years, I’ve primarily had fillers done here (lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, forehead) then finally I caved to Botox and I really couldn't have been happier with the technique she used in my forehead, I still have eyebrow movement without the scowl. My favourite thing going to aspireMD and seeing Jane, is that she is an actual doctor, not an injecting nurse, not a doctor on webcam. You get the real deal with Jane, 20 years plus of experience, the knowledge, guidance and injecting technique to get the outcome you’re looking for! You don't have to worry, that you’re going to get lumpy lips or bad injections. For myself, this is exactly the peace of mind I need!