RejudiCare Synergy™ Fade HQ
Skin lightening cream when uneven skin tone is a concern
Proven efficacy against signs of photodamage and aging including melasma and age spots. For signs of photodamage and aging including melasma and age spots.
- Hydroquinone has been proven safe and effective for more than 60 years
- Maximum potency
Dr. Jane and the aspireMD skincare team recommend FadeHQ as a part of their Pigment Lightening and Melasma Programs. Hydroquinone 4% (FadeHQ) is recommended six months of the year (May to October) to stop the production of brown pigment (melanin) in the peak sun months.
To maintain skin brightening effectiveness, it is recommended to alternate with a botanical-based solution November to April.
Our team’s tried and true non-HQ recommendation is Lytera 2.0.
- Contains 4% hydroquinone USP
- Cosmetically elegant formulation that is rapidly and completely absorbed
- Contemporary formula that is paraben-free
- Developed to be used with Rejudicare Synergy System to enhance delivery
- Dispensed in an airtight pump to extend the product’s stability, potency and effectiveness
- Lightens areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age spots, Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) and melasma
- Makes skin tone more even
- Evidence of improvement is usually observed at 4-6 weeks
- Frequently the most effective treatment for chronic melasma
- 4% HQ is the gold standard for melasma and pigmentation
Proof Behind the Promise
“This is nothing like the stuff I tried from the drugstore. It actually works and lightened the brown areas on my face!” ~ Olivia